1. Copy the entire signature from an existing Precision Content email, for example:
Neman Syed (he/him) | Customer Success Lead | Precision Content
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify us by return email if you have received this email in error. ©2021, Precision Content Authoring Solutions Inc, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
2. In a new or reply email, select Insert > Signature > Signatures…
3. Under Select signature to edit, choose New and supply a name where prompted.
4. Paste the copied signature into the Edit signature box and modify as appropriate. For example:
a. If you have a Calendly account, include its link.
b. Include your working time zone. (f you choose to put the UTC offset, remember to update it if you're in a region that follows Daylight Savings Time.)
c. If you have planned upcoming time away from work, consider putting that below your signature. (Optional: Create a duplicate signature for vacations so you don't have to retype contact information each time.)
5. Set default signatures for new and reply/forward messages as desired and click OK. All messages from this point forward automatically follow new signature rules.